We don’t get any help from the municipality. We depend solely on your generous donations. You can help us with:
- Worming tablets (preferred Milbemax/Novartis or Drontal plus/Bayer)
- Spot on (preferred Advantix/Bayer or Advocate/Bayer)
- Medications like antibiotics, painkillers, eye creams, ear drops
(often vets have products that are almost expired but still good)
- Collars, harnesses and leads
- Plastic dog beds and blankets
- Flight carriers and pet carrier bags
There are many dogs at our shelter who unfortunately cannot be adopted. This, however, does not mean that they do not need help. On the contrary, they need all the help they can get.
Each month the shelter pays for the different kinds of medications that are needed for the chronically ill dogs that will spend their entire lives there. We always make sure they get the best treatment possible and have all the medications they need to treat their various conditions. We want them to be as healthy as comfortable as possible.
Help us by financially adopting one of our dogs – you choose the dog and the amount you wish to donate!
Volunteering during your holidays
We can always use a hand with:
- Daily activities like walking and playing with the dogs or give them a nice brush
- Repairing fences, painting or weeding
Becoming a flight escort
We always need people who are willing to accompany our dogs to their new destination.
The procedure is very easy and there are no costs involved!
- The pet has all required documents and vaccinations
- We bring the pet to the airport and do the check-in. If you want, you can drive with us
- We pay for the dog’s ticket
- Small dogs can go (in a flight carrier) in the cabin while the bigger dogs stay in the hold in a transport box.
- Our contact will be waiting for you at the arrival airport
Food left after your holiday?
Your holidays are over and you have some food (pasta, rice, potatoes, olive oil, natural yoghurt, vegetables, fruits, fish, meat) left? Our dogs would love a change from their regular kibble. With the left-overs, we will prepare a nice meal for them.
Give us a ring and we will pick it up or stop at the sanctuary on the way to the airport.